How Classical Music Helps Me Code Better

I recently had a rockin’ coding stint where I was completely “in the zone” and coding up a storm in a way I haven’t done in some time. Don’t get me wrong, I code a lot on the regular (work and open source projects, etc.) but doing so while completely focused with no distractions of […]

When you debug, don’t forget to check your data

Oh the time I could have saved if I had just thought to check my data. During my last coding stint on the PhpD3Lib project, I ran into a ridiculously frustrating bug that made a single bar in the dual bar graph taller than the max number on the left axis of the graph. What […]

Php-d3-lib Development Update v1

It has been some time since I provided any kind of anything for my open source php-d3-lib project so I wanted to take some time to update you on where it is at today and where I would like it to go in the future. My original vision for the php-d3-lib project was to provide […] : Creating a Multi-Tiered Support Portal in a Single Tiered System

When I first got approached about this project (and I was shown the desired designs and outcomes), the first thing I did was research whether allows for a multi-tiered support portal which supports sub-categories.  This way we could have  Feature Categories within Product Categories and make everyones lives easier, both development wise and […]