Development has begun on v1.2 of php-d3-lib and I am excited to announce the plan for this version:
- Add centralized color handling for all graph and chart builders
- Add centralized tool-tip handling for all graph and chart builders
- Add an interactive sunburst chart
- Further abstract commonly used components and clean up the js code where possible
- Add additional documentation both to the code, to the example sites and to github.
At this point, I am on track for the above to-do list but if it possible to accomplish without drastic delay, I’d also like to include the following features:
- Add a Visualization class for handling visuals that don’t fall into a chart or a graph (like the US map visual below)
- Add a US map visual and with a data overlay
If these extra visuals based features don’t make it in v1.2, they will definitely be included in v1.3.
Happy coding! 😁